Re: [IRCA] HD? Pfft! This is cooler!

Careful.....it sounds like major portions of your first paragraph could be copyrighted material by Mr. Zecchino.  If you start signing your emails as coming from the Burnt Manalizard Ranch, we're all in trouble!

  Mike

kevin redding <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > These are elegant fire bottle receivers. Magic Eye is magnificent.

Is that cooler than all get out or what? I want to buy one. Ptui on
some sleazy oleaginous fecalithic greaseball HD radio. This is a tube
rig for sale, real glowing wires and stuff. Real radios have
controlled fires inside.

> Junky old Fisher 800-B & Scott 299-C inna guest quarters run push-
> pull
> 7591s. Smooth and rich thru nondescript old KLH speakers. Avery's
> twin emerald
> Magic Eyes miss nothing.

Its a thing of beauty to see all that old stuff work and how sweet it
sounds. I am sure its smoother than the voice of Norm Jagolinzer.

Beat that iNiquity!

Kevin