Re: [IRCA] more TA signs

About 1/2 of of TA splits have signals here and 2/3 of those with sigs
produce audio at least on peaks. This makes me wonder what I missed last
night !! Any two new are Azores 693 with enough audio thru the SAH with UK
(also barely audible) to tell it was PP nx, and Libya 1449 (Italy logged b4)
with enough punching thru (maybe 1450 CHUC pest has gone to FM ?) to tell
that it was AA mx.

Lots of Spain in tonite even though my TA Phased BOG System runs a bit far
north for them (purposely).

Anyone getting Virgin on 1215 I strongly urge them to pay careful attention
to another sig on the channel. Spain is atop 1215 2/3 of the time here
tonite. I have also had Albania there and positively 10 years ago during the
4 superb TA days around Xmas. In general on 1215 here Spain and England mix.
There is no more Norway on 1314, but Spanish is audible on peaks. Most
Spaniards in mid band with a few KW+ have audio on peaks if not nearly
constantly.

If these cx continue I will head to my Wisconsin place this weekend where
there is no line noise and about 10 dB better TA sigs due to being on a hill
with a 30 mile view into Lake Michigan. If Grafton wasn't 110 miles from
work in Chicago, I'd live there.

BTW, mid Sept was better than this and by a decent margin.

73 KAZ 35 mi NW of Chicago