[IRCA] WDHP overpowered?

I see that Richard Wood in BIHI finds the WDHP 1620 signal remarkable for only
1 kW at night. In case you missed it, this was in DX Listening Digest 6-148
last week:

** VIRGIN ISLANDS US. In which country located? 1620, 0000-0500
s...... MNO 100 kW, 0=nondir, Spanish, CARIB  [BBC-VT] 73 de (Wolfgang
Büschel, Germany, MWDX yg via DXLD)

We know that WDHP, 1620, US Virgin Islands has been relaying BBCWS
overnight, but in English, and certainly could not be 100 kW. (Or has
IBB helped them increase power for their R. Marti relays?!) Actually,
this must refer to the time WDHP is carrying Marti once a week, not
BBC. Surprising that MNO and VT have a hand in this arrangement. Could
the cat be out of the bag about an illegal(?) power increase? 73,
(Glenn Hauser, ibid.)

Okay, okay, this is a R Marti outlet on Sat night local time? But n o
t mentioned in IBB schedule ... 73 wb (Wolfgang Büschel, ibid.)

Wolfy, Not on this schedule either:
http://www.martinoticias.com/frequencies.htm

But it`s been frequently reported by DXers in NAm if not Europe. Yes,
Marti on Saturday nights on 1620, must be from WDHP. 73, (Glenn,
ibid.)