Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT TP Morning: 1300-1430 UTC. Oct. 7

Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT TP Morning: 1300-1430 UTC. Oct. 7

Don,

We all complain about something. That is life. hi.  There is no perfect
place to live anyway. I went out with a couple friends from Portland.
They came over to the coast for a few days on vacation. Phillis told me
at dinner, she would be bored to tears living here. She is so active in
her church in Portland, leads the choir, and many other things. Me? I
love rural America. I was born in Tillamook and living in a city is not
to my liking. Clatsop County is fine with me with 36K. I don't even live
in Seaside. I live 8 miles North out in the country next to 400 acres of
cow gaising land.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager