Re: [IRCA] A Rant About QSLs

To all who took exception to Jim Pogue's comments
regarding DX tests QSLs:

Aside from the fact that his was obviously a post
meant to stay off-list, I can definitely agree with
the sentiment expressed in one e-mail I've already
seen, of his comments not having been meant to be
derogatory.

Jim's out of pocket right now, but I'm sure he'll
respond in a few days when he's able.  Until then, I
just wanted to let everyone know that I have been
friends for Jim for 20 years, and he's not the type to
go flaming Les or anyone in a public forum like this.

Anything he typed which might've read as such can be
attributed to the inherent hazards we all face from
time to time, of typing on a cold, impersonal
keyboard.

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL