Re: [IRCA] KYOL / 1510 STA

I'll go back farther than you, Bob, on Glen Kippel -- to 1961, when I recruited him to come down to KTUE-1260, Tulia, TX, from Sterling, CO. Later, he moved to KIXZ-940 in Amarillo, where he worked with John Tudenham.

I made contact with Glen around the turn of the century in or near the Imperial Valley, and the QRZ.com data base shows
      KF6LXI<http://www.qrz.com/callsign/KF6LXI> KIPPEL GLEN H 31712 ROBERT RD THOUSAND PALMS CA 92276

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon

Krum TX