From: Brandon Jordan <bjordan@xxxxxxxx>
To: amfmtvdx-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] DXTests.Info Site Updated
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:54:20 -0500

Hi everyone. Just letting everyone know that the DX Tests web site has been updated with a new blog format and the latest test information for the new season. I've had positive comments via email and site comments. Please take a look and post your comments and test results:

http://www.dxtests.info

73,

Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN

What?  DX NEWS in pdf format? / DXAS as a MP3? / $15 per year?
Check out the samples. Then check out e-dxn!!
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org Download Sample DXN & DXAS
Got yours yet? The AM Radio Log 27th Edition
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org Publications