[IRCA] TP DX 10/2

Greetings all,

Not a good morning here. The powerhouses were "ok", and there were a few
others like China 963, but rather poor with the elevation numbers. I got
up early this morning as I am going to Portland today. But the elevated
numbers need to drop. 774 JOUB was the best of the lot. JOAK 594 was
fair as well as JOBB 828.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin