Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

Rene',

The B&D tool is indeed a good one. I use mine for burying coax from the
house, across 10 feet of grass to a row of shrubs, and then the coax just
runs beneath the bushes to the greenbelt behind the house. I couldn't
believe how quickly the 2" deep slit for the coax was created, the first
time I tried it! Sure beats trying to slice through the sod by hand.

I only wish I had access to a few hundred feet of level ground "in the
clear" for trying a BUG. I'm considering a BOG in the greenbelt, but there's
lots of fallen tree trees, poisonous plants and blackberry bushes (ouch),
and other obstacles to work around. That's why I gave up on maintenance of
the Beverages and currently use a rotating ALA100 and a passive broadband
loop on the edge of the property.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com