Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

Re: [IRCA] Have Roto-tiller Will Travel (BUG)

I use a Black and Decker electric edger for doing this.  It is
"convertible" to a "trencher" and makes a cut about three inches deep.
I've used it for burying coax, ground radials, and so on.  It does the
job well.

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro