[IRCA] KMPH 840 maybe heard in IL, and quite a few Californians

[IRCA] KMPH 840 maybe heard in IL, and quite a few Californians

Late Sept SSS DX rarely disappoints if it is non AU and tonite was no
exception. From 2106 to 2115 CDT when it was abruptly lost at the proper
switch time, I had some Asian/Oriental lang mixing o/u phased WHAS !! The
time fits KPMH which I understand has some foreign lang stuff. Can some one
confirm or give me a station phone number I can call to make sure. Tomorrow
night I'll try a bit earlier to get an ID at 2100 (7 PM PDT) however, KMAX
840 can be in there and may block it.

New for certain tonite from CA are KABC 790 and KGO 810 as the lower part of
the band was really hoping around 11 PM CDT and closer in stations weren't
terribly strong and some were skipped over.

Still no trace of KFWB on 980 and I had absolutely no trace of Dodgers thru
KMBZ/others, in spite of good Cal cx. KNX/KNBR nice etc.

TA were quite blah here when I checked on the 35 deg TA BOG's.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Westerly Phased BOG System