Re: [IRCA] FABULOUS Morning: Sept 29 TPs

Re: [IRCA] FABULOUS Morning: Sept 29 TPs

John,

891 Thailand was there after 1400. Not bad at times, but a lot more QRM
from KK & JJ. I got an odd one on 1071 I can't fiqure out. I have it
taped, so I will listen back a bit later. But it was quite a morning to
say the least. Malaysia 909 was good too with news in EE after 1400.
Those 10-20 KW Malays seem to get out well at times, surrounded by water
paths. I should have tried for Indos, but no Filipinos as far as I could
tell, but the Northern Asians were so strong and they covered up
anythibng weaker in most cases. Back to the dials in the morning.
   Good luck with your Mongolian. I have a report out to them too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager