Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

There is a book by (the late?) antenna genius, Ed Noll, called
Apartment House Antennas, or some such.  They are all homebrew and he
covers all of the ones mentioned here as well many more.  Its an 8
1/2 x 11 paperback, about 3/8" thick and shouldn't cost much.  Ed
wrote another that is my all-time favorite antenna book "Home Brew
Antennas" or some such. Check at Universal Shortwave and maybe Amazon.

John Bryant