Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning 9/29 UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning 9/29 UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Steve and all,

I guess the guys should have been at Grayland this morning. Where do I
start? The dial was loaded, 3 and 4 stations on most frequencies. I have
an odd one on 1071 khz at 1410 I could not fiqure out. Drat, no
Filipinos though. Where have they been this season? Not coming into my
receiver. That is for sure. But Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Malay,
Vietnamese, Thailand, you name it. Everywhere. Vietnam 675 at times
sounded like they were across the street. Unbelieveable signal. Malaysia
on 909 quite decent with EE News after 1400. Some frequencies, the pile
up was so bad I could not understand much at all. All of the regional JJ
powerhouses were all good, JOCR-558, JOKR-954, JONR-1008 (especially
good), JOAR-1053 (no jammer to speak of), JOQR-1134, JOBR-1143,
JOOR-1179, JOLF-1242, JOHR-1287, JOUF-1314, JOIF-1413, JORF-1422,
JOWF-1440 (Even they were in). It was an amazing morning. With the A:2
and K:1 that really helps. Again, I forgot to check 655.XXX, but I think
Vietnam 549 was noted too. 675 was unbelieveable. Fantastic!!!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager