Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

Re: [IRCA] how do I hide my outdoor antennas?

Colin and Eric,

I know what you mean. I remember back when I was a younger, I crawled
upon the top of an apt building (up the side ladder) and put a wire up
the side. I did not ask permission, I just did it. I used thin wire, so
you could not see it from the street. Fortunately I did not hear
anything about it, but I am sure the building owner would not have given
me permission. I was a stubborn type and just did it. My parents
(especially my mother), did not like me crawling up there as I remember,
but they were not home when I did it. Ah the good ol' days.   Good luck
on find a place they will allow antennas. I e mail people that even have
trouble putting up a Star Choice/Dish  on their building too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager