[IRCA] Heavy Duty Radio

I got a J. C. Whitney catalog in the mail today.  On looking through it, it
shows the same JVC KD-HDR1 that I have, though for $60 more than I paid.
When I read the caption, it listed as "a heavy duty tuner".  ROTFL!

It's interesting that nothing but the caption heading said a word about what
the "heavy duty tuner" actually did..  Nobody knows nuttin' about HD Radio,
it seems.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI