[IRCA] Another UNID - 1590 kHz Radio Trafico

[IRCA] Another UNID - 1590 kHz Radio Trafico

I have another UNID - heard last night (well, really early
this morning - Mon Sep 18th at 12:08 AM CDT) on 1590 kHz.
The Spanish-language station broadcast continuous "Radio
Trafico 15-90 AM" IDs with auto and bus horns honking in
the background.  Booming signal on my GE SR-I!!

I did a Google search on "Radio Trafico 1590" and found
the Grupo ACIR website (http://www.grupoacir.com.mx).
There are several "Trafico 15-90" stations (Monterrey,
Mexico City, Puebla, Toluca, Guadalajara, Tijuana, and
Queretaro).  I suspect that the one I heard was the
Monterrey station, due to the direction I had my GE
SR-I "aimed" and the signal strength.

Has anybody else heard this station?

73 & GREAT DX!

--