Re: [IRCA] A very good morning for TPs

Was great here too, and in fact could well rate as my best Asian morning
ever.   I don't have my notes in front of me, but the highlight was
logging China on 1044 for a new country.   Also had another unID station
coming up over them at times.   Heard Korea on 4 frequencies, which
doubles the score of the last 10 years.   The regular Japanese were
great on 594/693/747/774, but also had audio on 1287 for the first time
(and at a decent level too).  Several frequencies had traces of audio
where I've never heard any before.  Patrick, I think I know why you
weren't hearing the 1053 jammer all that loudly - the signal was coming
up here.  It was far louder than I've ever heard it before.  I could
hear the Japanese station, but it was well under the jammer.    Russian
LW signals were quite good, but 279 wasn't as strong as last week.  Like
you, I didn't hear any DU action at all this morning.
   As an aside, I did note a number of decent TA carriers last night,
and about 30 seconds of audio on 1089, which was what spurred me to do
some rescheduling so I could listen this morning.  Sure glad I did!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta