[IRCA] Grayland brief outline

Hi Mike,

Grayland is located on the Washington coast.  It's about 25 miles Southwest of Aberdeen Washington.  Dxers stay at the Grayland Motel.  Last April I had the pleasure to Dx with Grayland veterans Bruce Portzer and Chuck Hutton.  Imagine a beverage over 2,000' long aimed NW and another beverage, not quite as long aimed SW.  In fact, I will be at Grayland on Sept 21, 22., then onto the convention in Seaside.  There are many articles about Grayland Dxing on-line.   Dxing starts around 2-3 AM and ends after sunrise.  In April 738 Tahiti was heard a little after 10 PM.  Hopes this explains a little about Grayland.  Check out the web-site below

http://westportwa.com/graylandmotel/