Re: [IRCA] 600 Radio Rebelde

Bob,

Was that 650 or was it 850 as you mentioned before?

I've not heard any Cubans on 650, though I do have a local on 640 -- WJNA
Royal Palm Beach -- splattering it pretty well.  C&W coming in right
now.  No Wobblers I can hear at 10:19 pm ET, Sep 11 2006.

Got a couple on 600, running 50 Hz apart making a loud low rumble, R.Reb.
always strong here, not sure what the other one is at this point.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida