Re: [IRCA] Ground Rods

Patrick,

On Monday 11 September 2006 11:19, Patrick Martin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is their a source for the 4 foot ground rods Radio Shack sells, other
> than Radio Shack?

Depending on how hard you soil is simple copper tubbing or pipe can work in
some places.  Around my house, in some spots there are too many tree roots,
but in some spots I hook a garden hose to one end of a 1/2 or 1 inch copper
pipe that I got when they tore down a hotel and use the water pressure to
drill it into the ground.  I agree, Radio Shacks prices for ground rods are
out of site.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001