Re: [IRCA] AM stereo cars

Dennis,

I did not know auto companies were using AM Stereo by then. AM Stereo
will go about as far as AM mono. If it is too weak it wont pop in, but
the Lower Mainland stations (Vancouver) like CKBD-600 is great in
Stereo. I wish more stations would have used it. Forget IBOC, AM Stereo
sounds great and it is analog. You can get it at a distance too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.