Re: [IRCA] TPs in the East

Barry:

Here's my idea of what you likely were receiving. That's a very impressive
list of TP signals from your neck of the woods.

MIA: all the big gun Japanese signals like 594, 693, 774, etc.

Chuck

612    Australia very likely - strong here
657    Likely NZ but NK is possible - sometimes good
702    Australia is likely - sometimes strong
738    Australia is likely - sometimes good
756    NZ likely - sometimes good
792    Australia likely - can be strong
819    Likely NZ which can be good but maybe NK
873    Normally Japan but Aus likely for you
882    Not much is heard here. NZ, Japan and NK sometimes heard.
909    Likely NZ - often fair but not strong
927    Occasionally weak Aus - very surprising frequency
936    Aus likely
945    Puzzling, normally China here with only occasional DU
954    Japan but occasionally Aus - a bit surprising
1035   NZ - regular
1071   Puzzling, normally Japan with 1 or 2 Aus receptions
1116   Aus sometimes strong
1503   NZ regular but not strong
1512   Normally Aus but not strong
1521   Odd. Only 1 Aus log by the Grayland crew. Not-so-powerful Japan is
normal
1539   Another odd one. China-Japan-Taiwan are heard here, none have great
signals.
1548   Aus
1566   Assume you had HLAZ - the only case here where it seems likely you
had a TP although this could be the 5 kw Aussie we hear often.
1593   Strange. Of the dozens of Grayland logs on this freq, there's 1 from
Aus and 1 from NZ. Neither of those has any real power. Dunno what this was.