Re: [IRCA] Recording DX

bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > *** You're going to be taking a receiver output of either 3.2 or 8
 > ohms, and going to a line input with an impedance of 50k or more. >>

I have no problems with this mismatch .... clips sound fine even at 8bit 8k
mono .wav for AM DX.  For FM DX I record at 16 bit 44k stereo saved as MP3 with
the same mismatch (RX audio to line input) and it sounds fine to me.

John K9RZZ