[IRCA] Awesome night

This is the first time I have EVER had armchair-quality reception of two Alaska stations in one night, and three AK stations total.  I consider one to be outstanding.  It's a bit early in the year for decent DX from here, but I noted the following:

  CFPR - 860 - Prince Rupert BC, mixing with XEMO/Tijuana
  CJDC - 890 - Dawson Creek BC, mixing with KLFF/Arroyo Grande CA
  WCCO - 830 - Minneapolis, under KNCO/Grass Valley CA and KLAA/Orange CA
  CBW - 990 - Winnipeg MB, equal to Baja (call escapes me)
  CFFR - 660 - Calgary AB, under KTNN/Window Rock AZ and KGCP/Orcutt CA
  CHQR - 770 - Calgary AB, under KKOB/Albuquerque
  KICY - 850 - Nome AK, even with KOA/Denver
  KBBI - 890 - Homer AK, weak under CJDC/KLFF
  KENI - 650 - Anchorage AK, sometimes way above semi-local KSTE/Sacramento
  KSRR - 1400 - Provo UT, in for about 30 seconds at 0331
  Japan on 774 with clear audio
  strong het on 972 but no audio
  het on 828 but no audio

  On the downside, the KFI silence produced only unidentifiable SS...don't know if it was Mexico or Cuba.  The SS on 640 is usually much stronger here, but this was a northern night, and a damn good one, PLUS the skunk left me alone.

  Mike Hawkins