Re: [IRCA] TP

Heard the first Asian DX of the season here this morning, with audio
from Japan on 747 and 774, as well as decent carriers on the other
regular channels.  That's about 3 weeks earlier than typical for here.
Wasn't able to listen yesterday unfortunately, so don't know how that
was.  Interestingly, for the first time here, the pattern was just as
John Bryant has been describing, with the Japanese in earlier, and then
the DU signals taking over just prior to sunrise.   From DU had audio on
639, 702, and 792.   Does anyone know if Fiji has done anything to
improve their signal on 639, or is just one of those quirks of
propagation that after not hearing it for 10 years I've now heard it 3
times in two weeks?

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta