[IRCA] Audio on Asians

Reception from East Asia this morning.  In a brief listen between
1330-1345 UTC I had audio from Japanese stations on 594-774 & 828.
Seemed to be the same program with man/woman talking.  The buzz seemed
to be somewhat less (for whatever reason).  828 audio is quite uncommon
here.  I tried 1566 around 1345 and may have had a signal there.
Difficult to tell if it was 1566 or slopover from 1550/1560. Very very
weak.  Anyway this was promising.  DUs just don't make it here like they
do further north. Darn!

Don K.