Re: [IRCA] Another Pretty Darn Average Asian for Me, Sept 3

Re: [IRCA] Another Pretty Darn Average Asian for Me, Sept 3

Bill,

Good point since the Korean is 100 kw.  Lately, this year and last,
tho' I've been hearing more JJ here than anything else.  I might add
that I used to be relatively fluent in JJ, so I'm fairly confident of
the language ID.... and with the near miracle Radio Okinawa logging,
I had local Naha commercials with phone numbers (and a personal
letter QSL :>) The technical staff at R. Okinawa had a hard time
believing it, too.  I don't have any idea why  HLKR isn't just
drowning this stuff, but there you are. Fascinating hobby, huh?

Sorry that I'm going to miss meeting you in October.... you are still
going to Grayland, I hope.

John B.