Re: [IRCA] [am] [am] Ignition Noise

     Sorry...not a whine...it's more of a constant static. It increases as I
go through the gears. It even partially covers WSB on 750 and I'm just
outside of Atlanta. And you can forget about trying to hear anything on a
frequency where a local doesn't exist. I don't get a break anytime soon so I
have to live with it I guess. We get a Fall Break in October so everyone
will have figured it out by then and I'll know what to tell my mechanic.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

The antenna is right by the passenger window. It used to hear fine, but it
has gotten worse as of late. I don't have a rear-window wiper. The noise
only happens after it is cranked.