Re: [IRCA] Target List for NJ, PA, DE and vicinity

Re: [IRCA] Target List for NJ, PA, DE and vicinity

Hi David,

  Sure, send a copy this way lets see what you have on it!!

  Thanks

David Hochfelder <david.hochfelder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello all,

I've just updated a running target list I keep in Excel format. Email
me if you would like a copy. It's compiled from loggings done by
several of us in the mid-Atlantic region.

Thanks,

Dave

James Niven