[IRCA] Off Topic- mostly- Website done

Hi All,
I know this is off topic, but about a year ago or so, I asked for some assistance in getting started on building a website and several of you did help me out.  I'd like to say it's completely done, but that will never actually happen.  Anyways, I don't have all your names, but I wanted to say thank you and let you see the results.  The full website addy is: http://www.desert4wd.com/  or if you want to go to the portion that has radio related stuff, it's: http://www.ghosttowns.desert4wd.com/radio_page.htm . It's mostly a short bio. with some pics., very basic info., plus a link to my old radio collection page.  The main website isn't radio related, but you might still find it interesting. Comments welcome off the list and be kind- there's no doubt I still have a lot to learn.
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR