Re: [IRCA] 1100-Radio Cadena Habana

Hi Dennis -

 1600L EDT today, R. CadHab on four freqs - 1080, 1100, 1120 and 1140. 1120
as usual so badly overmodulated it sounds like fast food intercom in Beavis &
Butthead.

1140 stronger than ever, newly back full time.

Was 1100 wobbling? Was earlier today, one to watch.

Music on secondary nets like Cadena Habana and Guama 990 - 1000 - 1020 better
of late. Or is it that since Commandante en Baggie put little brother in
charge, once robust Progreso now plays commie anthems sung by barking bimbos
intermixed with - yes, this is the truth - Barry Manilow.
AAAAAAaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!!!

It's 1975 all over again. I detested the 70's then almost as much as I do
presently. Wasn't it ca. 1975 that 60 Minutes ran puff piece on kagasstro turning
50?  Is don Fido in his dotage playing 'the music of his life'?  So much yet
to learn from this peaceful agrarian reformer.

                   =Z.=

PV Zecchino
Manasota Key, FL

"Thank you for telling me of Man's lofty ideals.
  Now let me show you the basement."
                                          - S. Freud, M.D.