Re: [IRCA] All those sports lists

Phil: I don't think anybody said he/she thought the postings were
irrelevant. However, several people wondered whether the list readership
wouldn't be better served by posting the information instead to a Web page
dedicated to such station lists. There, they would be (at least potentially)
available to a wider audience and would be more readily available than they
would be as e-mails. I didn't read the thread closely enough to tell you
whether anybody volunteered to host the Web page, but if someone did
volunteer, he/she should announce the URL of the new Web page to the list
membership.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@xxxxxxx
eFax 707-215-6367