Re: [IRCA] All these high school sports schedules

--- Bob Foxworth <rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Most everyone today is on unlimited access
> semi-broadband.

No they are not. It's around 40% here for broadband.

> You should no longer be paying for measured content.

I'm not.

> Russ is right. Become familiar with the location of
> your Delete key. All keyboards have them.
> - Bob

It's about to be <select ALL>.... delete! It takes too
long to delete these. I'm getting ready to move
shortly. Where it is...there's NO chance of DSL or
cable internet.  But having all of these on the IRCA
website where we can look at the lists might be a
better way.

Powell

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NNNN!