Re: [IRCA] high school sports skeds/should they be on the list?

Re: [IRCA] high school sports skeds/should they be on the list?

FWIW, I sure appreciate Art's hard work (and Robert's on the college
teams, and the major league teams...).

When I'm lucky enough to DX on a Friday night in the fall (especially
if I'm away from home), this info becomes very interesting for me.
I'm on GMail (over 2G free storage with Google search functionality)
so I'm archiving all these messages as they come in.  I've already
used several of the major league lists while I was on vacation, to
help me guess if some of my UNIDs were worth chasing...

73, Tim