Re: [IRCA] All these high school sports schedules

Tim Kridel wrote:
> I don't see why packaging multiple lists makes any difference in terms of
> searching, either manually or using the e-mail app's search function.

Email messages are archived by the list itself, additionally one might
archive locally any info of interest using the local email client. The
local archive isn't the only way to retrieve lost or archived info.

Either way, especially for the list archive, searching the existing
format is IMHO easier.

And as was mentioned up the thread, your Outlook version 11 has killfile
capability to eliminate any predictably formatted message you desire.

If a predictable subject is included with any message of this type,
local (or server side) management of viewed email content is possible
(and easy.)

This is just my opinion, and has been formulated over many years
managing 1000+ emails per day (on average).

For me, I'd rather have the option to use some info (in an easy to use
and easy to search format), and control what I see, than not have access
to it at all.

Rick Kunath