Re: [IRCA] Life after 1350-CKDO/ Life with 1580-CKDO

Re: [IRCA] Life after 1350-CKDO/ Life with 1580-CKDO

> The quick 1935 ELT car radio check (about 50 minutes
> before sunset) revealed that CKDO was getting hammered
> by WPGC in Morningside MD.  No surprise there.

I didn't quite catch CKDO's sign on at 0600 this morning, but when I
checked around 0635, "Heaven 1580" WPGC was easily heard in their null.
Around midday, CKDO's signal strength in mid-town Toronto seemed weaker
than they used to be on 1350.  So much for my earlier thought that CKDO's
signal in the 416 area might be good enough to attract oldies listeners
from CHUM-1050 and CKOC-1150.

> Meanwhile on 1350, it was all WOYK in York PA with
> baseball.

York, PA and Akron, OH will be the one-two punch of 1350 pests here.

FWIW, CKDO are my 40th station logged on 1580.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON