Re: [IRCA] QSLs

> I guess the issue is the question of who does the scanning, and where do
> these things go to live online? That costs money, and I don't see any
> hobby-oriented organization having the resources to set up and maintain
> an online archive.

I have a number of my own QSLs scanned and set on line at am-dx.com.  It
wasn't a lot of work, but there are only a few there.  These days web
hosting isn't expensive at all.  I have probably a dozen web sites for
various hobby and business groups.  Most are under ten bucks a month and
include a good amount of storage.  It's not the money, but the time to scan
these that is the hurdle.

If there were volunteers to scan these and provide thumbnails, setting them
on a web page wouldn't be hard.  Heck, I do all my web design in Notepad..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI