[IRCA] We're in in the third row watching the performance

[IRCA] We're in in the third row watching the performance

Friends,

RHC will broadcast sombre music on Castro death, and that's for those not
even in the stadium.

If violence breaks out, we'll have a good idea of where it is localized by a
wrong program on a station in that city, or a station off the air. A tech,
being nervous (if there is shooting going on hereby) may mispatch an audio
patch or not even plug it in.

If you notice a erratic but slight (+/- 500 Hz) frequency change in a
station's frequency, that could indicate faults in the power
system nearby.

If audio goes from Havana out toward Oriente Province via landline chain,
look for loss of audio on stations east of a point of conflict.

Our spy close in better be alert (whatever a Lert is...I want to be one) and
let everyone in on the performance. He's in the 2nd row.

Rather than the conflict starting in the mountains, it'll probably start in
the cities. For the folks in the sticks, life will go on pretty much as
usual. Small stations will be a little bit in the dark (no pun).

We can't see that far, but look for military aircraft coming into Key West
and Dominican Republic. Or Kentucky.

That's how the CIA learns things, by small signs.

Charlie

Charles A Taylor, WD9INP/4
   Greenville, North Carolina