Re: [IRCA] Castro near death

> Since his distaste for music in general is well known, I'd expect a steady
> stream of Castro speeches to crank up, MOL to remind his people to stay the
> course- whatever course that is.

I think that Walter Salmaniw pretty muched pegged it.
Any issues like this one in an 80 year old guy is serious.
He is not a young man anymore.
I just hope, for the sake of the Cuban people, that
any transitions are smooth ones.

Thanks to Shortwave (and media in general) we
are instantly aware of all the strife and suffering
globally.

And I, for one, am pretty fatigued by all the
stuff that has been happening World wide the last
few monthes... heck.. every day since 9/11 practically.

Still - shortwave and medium-wave DXing offer a
perspective like no other:
biased as heck, often in another language... and
as up-to-date as it gets!

Cheers everyone,