[IRCA] Great Scott!! KGO 810 is testing IBOC!!!

[IRCA] Great Scott!! KGO 810 is testing IBOC!!!

I just tuned in to listen to KGO tonight at 0400 EDT 6/30 and found an
open carrier on 810. I thought, gee they are off for a test, but when I
went from the Super Radio to the R8, and found S9+15 DB hash on 800 &
820. You can hear KGNW -820 & Penticton BC on 800, but the hash it there
loud and clear. KGO will own 800/810/820 at night up and down the West
Coast with their powerhouse signal and hash on 800/820.
Not good news at all, even though I do enjoy the talk on KGO. They do
not need IBOC.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.