[IRCA] Milestone verification received today

[IRCA] Milestone verification received today

I achieved a small milestone today, a verification on domestic frequency (530-1700) number 100. 99 are for broadcasters and 1 is a TIS/HAR (the LAX station on 530 kHz). The verie was from KNNZ-940 Cedar City UT, a prepared card for a follow up report.

This was one of my 11 DX goals this season and only the 2nd one I've been able to reach. Two of my season goals are to verify 10 stations in UT and NV. I'm at 9 for both now, getting close. The rest of the goals were a stretch and I probably won't reach them but I'll get close on some.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA