Re: [IRCA] IBOC in Portland

Thanks for the info. The difference out here on the coast is KPOJ covers
from 610-630 and KEX from 1180-1200. However, I can phase both down. But
in the case of KONA 610, that I used to hear QRM free with S9 off the
Eastern beverage days, is now buried in the hash. In phasing, I can
knock the IBOC hash down to nothing, but also KONA is pretty much
nothing too. I then hear Medford on 610. I may try a BOG to the East and
see if I can phase the beverage along with the BOG and see if I get a
better signal from KONA. Also 630 is affected but not as much. I do hear
the hash behind KCIS or KWRO now.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.