Re: [IRCA] Is UNID 1520 Georgia? (and 1170)

Re: [IRCA] Is UNID 1520 Georgia? (and 1170)

>From Barry's post, later on after yours, Willis, it
seems you're right. I had sports and oldies on 1520
last night but nothing close to IDable. I've also been
trying 1170, for the CT station reported recently. Had
someone else there late in evening, but neither WWKB
nor WWVA could be sufficiently nulled.

Saul / Burnt River