Re: [IRCA] Is UNID 1520 Georgia?

> I think Willis Monk in TN reported a Georgia daytime
> station cheating with oldies around this time...

Saul-
The station I reported did not match with what Jim was telling me. Even
though the Georgia station was playing a beetles tune from time to time, the
slogan did not match with Jim's reported slogan. The station in Georgis is
more middle of the road, than just oldies. And it is unusual for them to be
on at night.

No doubt it was from the Ohio station.

Willis