[IRCA] WXNH 540

The wife spotted this in the paper today. I thought
the tower was going to be at the old Peterborough  WSCV 1050
site. This site is miles closer to Mass. & the bigger towns.
It almost looks like a 2nd station is being applied for ??
I will keep an eye on progress........................

PUBLIC NOTICE  ( shortened )
Steven Wendell  of NY Filed an app. on 4-14-06
with the FCC for a 3 tower array for WXNH Jaffrey N.H.
on a 57 acre tract on the east side of Rt 12  south of
Scott Brook in Fitzwilliam N.H.
FCC file 20060417AAA

An app. for a construction permit for a new AM to be
licenced to Fitzwilliam Depot N.H.  currently being revewed
by the FCC   ( file 20050118AJZ ) will be COLLOCATED
with WXNH along with other comm services inc.
local, county & state services.

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.