Re: [IRCA] Korea

> At 17:41 07/04/2006, Nick wrote:
> Why does South Korea figure they're
> necessary, or is North Korean programming really that inspiring?)

Is it? Don't you remember the remarkable daily reception
of Pyongyang on 655 in the seventies?
The sabre-rattling marshall harangues were so
stirring I found myself only wearing drab coveralls
as I marched off to work the fields of my small
Vancouver Island farm...

Furthermore, I didn't understand a word of Korean.

Now that's effective!

Colin in Victoria B.C. Canada
Drake R8 - Kenwood R2000 - Wellbrook ALA100