[IRCA] 1420 KIGO

Hi All,
Well, I heard them mention Blackfoot Idaho about five times during one promotion, so I've got this one.   I've heard several ID's - loud, letter's spaced out, slogans etc..  Just can't make sense of the anncr's use of the language- EE or SS or what ever it might be!  Two net searches list it on 1400 as was mentioned earlier.  One says it has a CP for 1420. I do believe the CP has been a success, perhaps the FCC just doesn't know it yet.  For it's measly nightime power of 12w, it's roaring in fairly well at the moment and smakin down KITI and KUJ- both 5kw.  Must be the ground system. Maybe the owners didn't know that the CP raised the daytime power, but also reduced the nighttime by quite a bit from what it was before- now there mad. hi.
73- Doug
Albany, OR