Re: [IRCA] 189 Iceland again, NE Oregon

Steve:

I don't think this station takes any notice of the A and K indexes! It's
been in here virtually every night since Jan 1. It's in here tonight at a
fair level, if, as you say, you ignore the static crashes. For me this
season, it has been the most frequent TA heard. Several years ago that
honour went to Norway-153. The following season it was Norway-1314. Both
have been in here many times this season, but no where near as often as 189.
At present I only have about a two hour window of darkness from my location
here to Europe, so it won't last much longer. Plus noise levels are
increasing towards summer levels. Almost time to think of other pursuits.

Mike in St Isidore AB