[IRCA] Extra copies of 2004 NRC Convention program

[IRCA] Extra copies of 2004 NRC Convention program

I'm in the process of excavating the wreckage that was once my office
(with a great deal of help from Lisa), and we've uncovered a stack of 2004
NRC convention programs.

In addition to the convention schedule, these 16-page booklets also
include lists of stations receivable in western NY and southern Ontario,
maps of transmitter sites in Buffalo, Rochester and Toronto, and a bunch
of fun station logos.

If anybody would like one, drop me a line offlist and then send me a buck
for postage or a big SASE with enough postage on it to handle a 16-page
8x11 booklet. First six responses get 'em...and someday, I'll see my floor
again!